Nils Liberg's SublimeKSP - a plugin for Sublime 3 (Windows/OSX/Linux)
This is a freely available plugin for Kontakt script development using Sublime 3.
It has the same features as KScript Editor 1.5.2, but in addition provides support
for Kontakt 7.7
Download, unzip and read README.md for installation instructions.
Nils Liberg's KScript Editor (version 1.5.2)
This is a freely available editor with an integrated compiler for Kontakt 2, Kontakt 3 and Kontakt 4  scripts that's more powerful than the native Kontakt editor. If you want to see what the editor looks like check out this screenshot. Note: always be sure to keep backups of your scripts.
See the change log.
- Syntax highlighting of script code.
- Indent/dedent selected code (you can indent/dedent several rows with one key press).
- Automatical reindentation of selected code
- Pressing F5 runs compiles the code (this lets you declare and use
user-defined functions and organize variables into families)
and puts the code on the clipboard, ready to be pasted into K2.
The compiler now reports common errors and automatically
moves the cursor to the right place to let you fix them. Furthermore the syntax has been extended.
Pressing F10 exports the script to syntax highlighted HTML and automatically opens the page
in your browser for previewing.
- Code completion (pressing Ctrl+Space fills in the rest of the current word).
- Call tips (pressing Ctrl+Shift+Space shows documentation for the function being called).
- Parenthesis matching. When you write ")" the corresponding "(" is highlighted.
- Goto line function
- Ability to switch between fixed width fonts and variable width ones
- Ability to choose number of steps (spaces) of indentation and an option to reindentate the whole script when this setting is changed.
- Unlimited undo / redo
- The compiler can optionally output compacted code (reducing it's size by >50%) to help dealing with a K2 bug causing slowdowns for large scripts.
- 'end ...' lines can optionally be automatically added and there's support for automatic indentation of pasted code.
- Navigation panel which lets one quickly jump to any callback or function.
- Tabbed interface for editing multiple scripts at the same time.
- Code folding and improved syntax highlighting. It is off by default since it makes files slower to load, but can be activated in the Settings menu.
- Integration with Task Control Module that makes it possible to use parameters and return values for functions invoked using "call" and make functions re-entrant.
A big thanks to the kind and helpful Frank van Gompel
for making the OSX version possible.